Welcome to Entri!
Our mission is to unlock the internet for everyone.
DNS (Domain Name System) is the backbone of the internet. Yet, configuring it for applications is a cumbersome and difficult task for most users. This prevents non-technical people from using the internet to build websites, market products, send emails, and accomplish countless other tasks.
Entri enables your users to configure a custom domain for your application in just a few clicks.
Integrating your application with custom domain names has never been easier. You just:
- In your settings page or setup flow, display the Entri modal window to your customers
- Entri gathers domain information from your customer and detects whether automatic DNS setup is possible
- If the customer's domain is registered with a provider not yet supported by Entri, Entri displays manual setup instructions
- When the setup process in the modal window is complete, Entri fires a success event on your webpage so that you can continue your setup flow or display a success message
- Entri offers webhooks to notify your backend when DNS configuration is complete and when the changes have fully propagated across the internet (which can take up to 72 hours)
- If your user doesn't have a domain and needs to purchase one, Entri offers a seamless flow that enables a user to purchase a domain and have it automatically configured to work with your application after purchase. See more on that here.
- Want to provision an SSL certificate for your user's domain? We've got you covered.
Get started in just two steps:
- Configuration: Add your application display name and icon to the Entri dashboard.
After Entri is installed, you can set up webhooks to notify your backend when a domain has been added and when the new DNS records are fully propagated.
It’s our job to make sure you’re happy and answer any questions you might have. This documentation is meant to help get you started but isn't the only resource you have!
Please don't hesitate to email us at [email protected] or reach out directly to your account manager.
We're excited you're here!
Updated 2 months ago