Downtime is the overall number of minutes the Entri modal and/or Entri API endpoints were unresponsive during a fiscal quarter (i.e., January 1 through March 31 and every three-month period thereafter). Entri calculates unavailability using server monitoring software to measure the server-side error rate, ping test results, web server tests, TCP port tests, and website tests.
Downtime excludes the following:
- Slowness or other performance issues with individual features (link expansions, search, file uploads, etc.)
- Issues that are related to external apps or third parties (such as a specific DNS provider experiencing issues, or a domain registrar partner that Entri partners with for Entri Sell)
- Any products or features identified as pilot, alpha, beta or similar
- External network or equipment problems outside of our reasonable control, such as bad routing tables between your internet service provider (ISP) and our server
- Scheduled Downtime for maintenance
Entri is to have an uptime of 99.99% within a fiscal quarter. Uptime is the percentage of total possible minutes the Entri API endpoints were accessible during a fiscal quarter. Our commitment is to maintain at least 99.99% uptime.
Sometimes we need to perform maintenance to keep Entri working smoothly. If scheduled downtime is necessary, we’ll give you at least 72 hours advance notice.
If we fall short of our Uptime commitment, we’ll apply a credit equal to 5 times the amount that was paid during the period Entri was down (we call these Service Credits).
Service Credits are not refunds, cannot be exchanged into a cash amount, are capped at a maximum of 30 days of paid service, require you to have paid any outstanding invoices and expire upon termination of your customer contract. Service Credits are the sole and exclusive remedy for any failure by Entri to meet its obligations under this SLA.
Entri will strive to reply to all support queries from its Customers within 1 hour and guarantees that it will respond to all support queries within 24 hours, 7 days a week. Methods for contacting support (email, phone, slack) depend based on your contract.
While Entri will work with you to attempt to solve any issues impacting your users, Entri cannot communicate with your end users directly.
For questions relating to domains purchased via Entri Sell, users must contact the registrar used to purchase the domain directly.
As our business evolves, we may change our Service Level Agreement. Customers can review the most current version of the Service Level Agreement at any time by visiting this page.